This is a very easy and delicious dish and can be relished as a snack or starter item. To prepare this recipe, we will be needing following ingredients.
- 250 gms Boneless Chicken (Preferably chicken breast)cut into strips.
- 4 to 5 table spoons of refined oil for frying.
- 1 beaten egg.
- Powdered Cornflakes or bread crumbs. (Here I have used Powdered Cornflakes)
- 1 table spoon lemon juice.
- 1 spoon ginger garlic paste.
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder.
- Salt as per taste.
- Lets first wash and cut the chicken into strips. Don’t make the strips too thin.
- Now marinate the chicken with the ingredients mentioned for marination for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now, lets dip the Chicken strips in the beaten egg and roll them one by one on the powdered corn flakes kept on a flat plate or surface. The chicken should be thoroughly coated with the corn flake powder.
- Now lets take a wok and put it on flame. Now lets put refined oil, once the wok is hot and let the oil heat up.
- Now lets put the chicken strips into the hot oil. Here one thing we have to remember that the flame should be high when the chicken strips are put into the oil and then reduce the flame such that the chicken will be cooked without burning the coat.
- The high flame at the initial stage will help the chicken strips to retain its coat otherwise it will fall off from the chicken.
- When the outside coat of the chicken gets brown (it should neither be dark nor be light brown), take out the chicken. Here again we have to remember that the flame should be high when the chickens are taken out of oil. It will make the chickens less oily.
- The crispy chicken fry is ready and you can garnish it with some chat masala and relish it along with tomato/ chilly sauce or mayonnaise.